In order to maintain the high level of professionalism for which we are renowned, we follow a set of strict terms and conditions, outlined below.
A deposit of the total daily rate is payable upon confirmation of your booking. The balance is payable upon completion of your South African safari.
All payments must be made in US currency – US traveller cheques, wire transfer or cash.
No personal cheques will be accepted. As soon as a deposit is paid to secure your safari, we will need the following documentation via e-mail:
- Copy of your passport.
- A client contract form (Will be e-mailed to you).
On receiving this information, Tinashe will send you an ‘Invitation to Hunt’ letter, which is needed at the airport to import your rifle(s) to South Africa.
The deposit will not be refunded if safari is cancelled 3 mths or less prior to commencement.
- Full Accommodation
- Daily laundry
- Daily housekeeping
- Full catering. Special requirements will be catered for
- A cool box with refreshments is provided for each hunting vehicle
- All soft drinks, hard liquor and bottled water
- Full time service of an experienced professional hunter, skinners, trekkers, caterers and camp staff
- Field preparations of trophies and delivery to taxidermy
- Pick up and drop off at airports closest to the hunting area
Rates do not include:
- Taxidermy processes and shipping charges
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff
- Personal expenses
- Video crew - Tinashe assists in arranging a professional crew to video your hunt
- Flights - All international flights, domestic flights and charters to and from hunting area
- Hotel accommodation - before and after the contracted safari period
- Trophy charge - as per pricelist, shot or wounded
- CITES Permit and license fee - as per pricelist
- Rifle hire - Wide variety of rifles can be hired at $50 per day, ammunition included
- Temporary import and export rifle permit(s)
- Value added tax - 14 % in South Africa. This fee will be charged on all Accommodation as well as wounded animals. All trophies that are exported have no applicable vat charge
- Additional Car hire - Tinashe have a luxury SUV that can accommodate 5 people. If an additional vehicle has to be hired it will be charged to the client
- Area Transfer fee - Transfer between provinces in South Africa will be charged @ $600.00 per day, per vehicle. This includes full board
- Cost of Telephone – All telephone, fax, email and internet calls will be charged to the client
Any safari activity is potentially hazardous and it is essential that all lawful direction and advice of the safari operator be followed. Tinashe Outfitters accept no responsibility for death, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any persons - loss , theft, or damage to property occurring during a visit to areas under our control, whether allegedly due to the neglect of any of our servants or agents, or arising from the use of any facility supplied or made available by us. Please insure that you have travel insurance..